pop up

Html Free Code

scroll

Welcome to the home of Fantage Awesome Sauce! Please read rules below before any chatting.

Views!

ChatBox

Sunday, October 9, 2022

To former fantage users that are visiting for the nostalgia!

This is one of the moderators of this lovely fantage blog back when it was still active. I was reminded of this blog again recently and didn't even know I was able to post things here! Though this most likely will never be seen, how is everyone doing if you see this? Maura I hope you're well and okay! I remember Trisha, Tyler, Toby, Bella, Kayla and Katelyn (katie diamond) too. Hope y'all are alright! I be missing fantage sometimes but I guess I been missing fantage a lot recently since it's crossed my mind multiple times. 

I just wanna thank everyone who visited this blog, whether it be once in a while or everyday, and showed it some love. I'm sure that Maura (the original owner) would have appreciated it greatly!! I hope this blog stays alive within the next few years so me and other people can remember the era that was fantage. For now, it remains a blog that was once active and alive during its time. And it's a blog that I think about occasionally, hoping that some day, a former fantagian comes here to remember the memories they had of fantage 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment